Matrix2 δeltaGive your studio a new heart
Control your DAW
At the heart of your studio, Matrix2 reaches out to give comprehensive control over your DAW environment, reinstating the console to its role as creative hub.
With HUI or MCU modes, the 16 motorised faders and channel controls provide complete hands-on control over your DAW mixer, allowing you to enjoy mixing on a tactile, fully-featured control surface. Additionally, Matrix2 gives you access to transport & navigation functions, plug-in & virtual instrument parameters, and essential DAW commands, allowing you to work quickly and easily using just the console surface.
For crucial track adjustment, our unique 'Focus Fader' mode enables the Master Fader (and accompanying V-Pot) to control any channel within your DAW environment that is not part of the currently selected DAW layer, perfect for time saving in mixdown.
- 16+1 fader controller & channel controls - Console control over DAW fader, pan and send levels
- Ethernet DAW connection - Avoids multiple cables and additional interface boxes
- Plug-in & virtual instrument control - Map plug-in parameters to faders, V-pots etc. via MIDI
- Work freely in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Live or Studio One - your choice.
- Programmable soft-keys for DAW shortcuts - Rapid access to essential DAW commands (up to 350 per DAW layer)
- Full DAW transport control - Punch-friendly controls and navigation wheel