The SSL OffLine Setup Application or SOLSA allows creation and editing of Live console Showfiles on your laptop or desktop PC. Almost anything that can be done on a console can now be manipulated and configured ‘offline’ when access to a console is not possible.
This includes console architecture configuration and setup of Fader Tile Layers and Banks. Stageboxes and I/O routing can also be assigned along with the creation of scenes and other automation editing. SOLSA also allows you to add effects, manipulate channel processing settings, bus routing and VCA assignments. SOLSA includes the same Help System as the Live console software, offering a built in user guide with tutorials and reference sections.
SOLSA is not a software console! The software is intended to enable engineers to configure Showfiles in preparation for shows and is of course a fantastic way for anybody to explore and learn about the SSL Live console. The software does not pass audio. Don't expect it to see your audio interface!
SOLSA is a powerful sophisticated application and consequently requires a powerful computer to run.
The following are minimum requirements for SOLSA to run correctly on your computer.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system
- Installations of the Windows versions listed above may be run on Intel-based Apple Mac computers using a multi-boot utility such as Boot Camp. SOLSA has not currently been tested running under any ‘virtual’ Windows environment on the Apple Mac platform.
- Minimum 8GB RAM recommended
- 2.6GHz Dual core CPU or higher
- 200MB hard disk space
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 recommended
What You Will Need
- A SolidStateLogic.com account (visit Solid State Logic Registration to create one for free)
- An active internet connection during installation
- Appropriate privileges to install software on your PC
Offline Software - PC (64-Bit)
Release Date: 11/08/14
Download Size: 154 MB