Solid State Logic (SSL) is looking for an enthusiastic engineer to complement our established support team in Midtown Manhattan. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a good communicator with excellent time management skills. You must be comfortable working to tight deadlines and demonstrate a consistently high level of attention to detail in everything you do. This position requires a flexible schedule and about 25% domestic and some international travel.
When visiting our clients, you will provide system commissioning and configuration, operational and technical training, fault diagnosis and repair.
When in the office, you will provide telephone support and other duties that may be assigned from time-to-time
Key Qualifications and Experiences
The ideal candidate will have and Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Audio Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in the professional audio industry
- A strong understanding of the principles of audio (analog/digital), digital audio workstations and audio technologies such as AoIP
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus with an understanding of the sensitivities of working on-site and when providing remote support
- Aptitude for self-learning
- Team oriented with the ability to work under own initiative
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy, including an understating of networks
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Your letter should highlight the extent to which your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying. Please also state your current salary and availability. You must be currently residing in the US and legally authorized to work in order to apply for this position.