We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide operational and technical support to the users of our Studio Products range. SSL’s Studio Products range covers our Duende Plugins, analogue outboard processing and our small format consoles. The ideal candidate will have experience of the music industry and have a strong understanding of audio and audio technology.
To succeed in this role you’ll need to be a good communicator with excellent time management skills. You should be able to plan ahead, be comfortable working to tight deadlines and demonstrate a consistently high level of attention to detail in everything you do.
- Office based telephone and email support
- Maintain our online FAQ system
- Create and maintain user documentation
- Pre-release software validation
- Maintain our demonstration facility
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong understanding of music technology and studio workflow.
- DAW applications, including ProTools, Nuendo, Cubase,Logic, and Ableton Live
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy
- ASIO and Core Audio driver management
- MIDI communication and messaging
- Understanding of IP networking, configuration and fault finding
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-focus with an understanding of the sensitivities required in a client-facing role
- Aptitude for self-learning
- Team oriented individual with the ability to work under own initiative
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritise and work under pressure
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electronic or Audio Engineering
- Understanding of analogue electronics - fault finding and repair to component level an advantage.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying. Please also state your current salary and availability.
Please note: To apply for this position you must already have the right to work in the UK.