Solid State Logic is a ground-breaking professional audio manufacturer. We have evolved to become the world’s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for film, audio, video, and broadcast professionals. We invent, design, and manufacture technology for the creative manipulation of sound.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented engineer to join our prestigious R&D software team, working on embedded, networked C#/WPF .NET applications.
You will collaborate with product managers and team members on feature specifications. You will design, develop, and test software solutions. You will take responsibility for software components and drive improvements to the current codebase.
In reply we can offer challenging and interesting work in an exciting product field, the opportunity to learn and grow as an engineer, and the chance to work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
Main objectives of role:
- Add new features to our range of mixing consoles, and improve existing features
- Work in vertical slices, coding from the front-end GUI code to the back-end
- Collaborate with the team to review code, fix bugs, and make improvements
- Very good Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Science degree
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A keen interest in software engineering, processes, and technologies
- Industry OO programming experience (C++/C#/Java)
- Well organised
- Positive and enthusiastic
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK