Solid State Logic is a ground-breaking professional audio manufacturer. We have evolved to become the world’s leading manufacturer of analogue and digital audio consoles and provider of creative tools for film, audio, video, and broadcast professionals. We invent, design, and manufacture technology for the creative manipulation of sound.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented engineer to join our prestigious R&D software team, working on real-time DSP platforms and audio effects in C/C++, and contributing to embedded C# .NET applications.
You will contribute to exciting projects that are defining the next generation of our groundbreaking DSP platform. You will be encouraged to take responsibility for various software components and to drive improvements to the current codebase.
In reply we can offer challenging and interesting work in an exciting product field, the opportunity to learn and grow as an engineer, and the chance to work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
Main objectives of role:
- Measure, analyse, and improve the performance of CPU-based DSP hardware platforms
- Implement audio DSP algorithms
- Contribute to the development of new DSP hardware platforms
- Contribute to new mixing console features
- Collaborate with the team to review code, fix bugs, and make improvements
- Very good Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or DSP degree
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A keen interest in DSP and audio effects
- Industry programming experience (C/C++/C#/Java)
- Knowledge of DSP/GPU/CPU hardware platforms
- Well organised
- Positive and enthusiastic
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should highlight the extent to which your skills/experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK.