This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic customer-focused individual to join Solid State Logic, New York (SSL) a world-leading manufacturer of professional audio products.
The successful applicant will be a confident self-starter with the ability to prioritize his/her workload, a strong administrator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, with a high level of competence in the use of MS Excel & ERP systems.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the administrative and finance operations of SSL
- Oversee all administrative functions in the business, formulating policies, managing daily operations and leading and directing our employees
- Ensure administrative efficiency, process rigor and policy implementation
- Maintain general oversight and ensure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Oversee good housekeeping at site at all times and maintain high levels of employee morale
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Performance Management, Staffing, Employee Development and Training
- Coaching and coordination and the development of high performing teams
- Strategic and Financial planning
- Quality Management, Standards Development and Process Improvement
- The ability to analyze situations critically and determine the best course of action
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Five years of successful business management, including planning and financial oversight
- Five years of proven personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and team development with demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software
- Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced office setting
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and pressured situations
- Experience of managing in multi-site and international organizations
- Demonstrated the ability of having maintained quality service by establishing and maintaining organizational standards
SSL is a small business of 23 dedicated professionals (13 in New York) set in a friendly business-casual environment located in Midtown Manhattan. We offer great benefits and a chance to grow within the organization.