Summary of role:
- Supporting product manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic Broadcast Product Specialist to complement our established product team. The ideal candidate will have experience in the broadcast audio industry and a strong understanding of the principles of audio and networking technology. The position includes both a technical and commercial focus, as part of the product team interaction with all areas of the business will be commonplace. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a good communicator with excellent time management skills. You should be able to plan ahead, comfortable working to tight deadlines and demonstrate a consistently high level of attention to detail in everything you do. This position demands a high degree of flexibility and involves significant international travel.
Specifically responsible for:
- Demonstrations of SSL’s broadcast product range through in house demonstration, roadshows, on-site evaluation and exhibitions
- Technical planning and participation in proof of concept demonstration and interoperability validation activities
- Pre sales assistance with system configuration and specification for sales team, distributors and clients
- Post sales operational and system configuration training for SSL sales and support personnel
- Providing market and customer feedback to the Product Manager
- Competitor product analysis
- Pre-release hardware & software testing
Key qualifications and capabilities:
- Broadcast engineering experience of digital audio mixing consoles and digital audio distribution
- Understanding of broadcast system integration
- Understanding of network technology and configuration
- Experience of AoIP technologies, in particular Dante and AES67
- Understanding of the current broadcast IP technology landscape for both audio and video
- An understanding of the broadcast purchase process
- Experience of competition analysis and producing market landscapes
- Experience of Microsoft, Google and Adobe product suites.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Product presentation and training experience
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Other European language abilities an advantage
- Flexible schedule and willingness to travel internationally at short notice on a regular basis
- Additional TV and film post production experience advantageous
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your current salary and availability.
To apply for this position, you must already have the right to work in the UK.